Friday 30 December 2011

Resolutions.

It's very nearly a new year, and I'm feeling sickeningly positive about it. I've felt this way at the end of the year for the past couple of years, but have never felt the overwhelming need that I do now for change. Change in body and mind. Changes that won't necessarily be huge and earth shattering, but important to me regardless.

A new day, a new week, a new month, a new year. The biggest and best excuse to start it all again; any goals you didn't get to achieve, well girl, now is your chance. Sunday 1st January. It's going to be one hell of a ride and I'm full of excitement. I still don't have a job, I'm still stuck with student loan debt. But you know what? I don't mind. I'm no longer scared, not with my family and friends beside me and a very confident head on my shoulders. 

Here's to the New Year, I'll see you there! 

Quil xo

No comments:

Post a Comment