Tuesday 27 December 2011

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.

I've been an absent blogger. It's not something I'm proud of, though it may seem trivial in the grand scheme of things. It's a quality I've always disliked in myself: being able to give up so easily. I'm either crazy determined or not at all, with everything.

So, that being said...my new years resolution this year, first and foremost, is to lose weight and lead a healthier life. I still want to fulfill all my goals and life life to the fullest, but I know that for my long term health and happiness this is the first thing I need to address. I'm overweight. I accept this, embrace it even; I just love food, simple as. I'm very tall (6ft) and very curvy. Boobs, hips, bum, I have them in spades so I carry my extra baggage well. I want this to change though, I want to lose weight and eat healthier, move more. I need to lose roughly five stone, and I intend to blog my progress. I'd like to say weekly, but I know my own limitations and other things will most likely get in the way. I will try for monthly updates. That I should be able to manage. 

Life is fleeting, and I intend to live it and enjoy it fully. My goals and dreams may seem small or simple, perhaps huge and unattainable, but they are my goals none the less and I want 2012 to the year that I truly 100% try to attain them. 


For now I'll leave you with this.


'Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.' - Hans Christian Anderson.


'We seem to be going through a period of nostalgia, and everyone seems to think yesterday was better than today. I don't think it was, and I would advise you not to wait ten years before admitting that today was great. If you're hung up on nostalgia, pretend today is yesterday and just go out and have one hell of a time.' - Art Buchwald. 

Life is too important and too precious to waste.

Quil xo

No comments:

Post a Comment