Monday 5 September 2011

I am the music maker.

Despite the fact that I am bunged up with allergies (is it even pollen season anymore or am I allergic to something?!) I'm feeling good. When I finished university the world seemed terrifying, not because I was scared of going out and working, but because it seemed impossible that I would get a job and I didn't have any idea what I wanted to do. 

Things have changed now. I start training tomorrow, for a brilliant rewarding job that allows me to write on the side. Leaving university is no only tragic because I enjoyed it so much and miss all my friends that live far away. Working life has finally fallen into place and I don't feel like I have no idea what I'm going to do anymore, it's a truly liberating feeling, and I feel like I could burst.

I am glowing with happiness and good feelings; I know I can do anything.

'Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backwards.' E. E. Cummings

Quil xo

No comments:

Post a Comment