Thursday 1 September 2011

The beginning.

September 1st. 

It's nice how my plan to take charge of my life has coincided with the beginning of a month, I'm one of those people who find it easier to start things at the beginning of the week, month or year. It just makes more sense - yeah, I'm pretty OCD.

I'm back at SW after my holiday and ready to lose weight and get fit. I have a job interview tomorrow and if I am successful I start training on Monday. It's not my ideal job but it's work and as I don't really want to do anything but write, any day job will do. Life is good. It's slow, but steady, right now and that's okay with me.

Things are set in motion and can surely only carry on from here, and if not? Well, I'm not going to worry. I'm a firm believer in 'everything will be okay because I say so', and I say so.

Quil xo

No comments:

Post a Comment