Saturday 17 September 2011

Difficult times.

Turns out that I have pretty high standards for human beings, and that there are just some things that are not worth the money. After a week of being abused by random strangers at my job (the joys of fundraising) I quit. I am not cut out for it, and I will not be treated that way for any amount of money. It's a shame because I didn't hate the job and my team was so so lovely. 

Brushing off such rudeness is not my forte, I can't just let it go when my only reaction to be spoken to like crap is to knock someone's teeth out. OH WELL. Onward and upward from here, looking for a job where I don't have to pretend to be a Tigger on speed. I'm naturally happy and upbeat with people but not if they are rude.

I'm hoping for a job within the book world; I really don't mind where, that is how much I love books.

Until tomorrow, 
Quil xo

No comments:

Post a Comment