Saturday 15 October 2011

Awakening.

To anyone reading, hello!

I knew I would make it out of my rut...and I have, and this time I truly intend to stay out of it. I have finally managed to get my head around everything - what I want to achieve and how to achieve it. I can now see how my goals will be achieved and I am determined to achieve them. Sometimes life gets you down and it can be hard to find the gusto to just get up and get on with it. I have found that gusto. I'm not entirely sure what has kick started it, but I'm grateful nonetheless.

More to come...

'Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.' - Mark Twain

Until next time, 
Quil xo 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    It's been a while since you posted so I thought I'd just check that your rut hadn't devoured you again...

    Hope you are OK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) it's just the motivation I need to re start my blogging, there will be new post sometime today or tomorrow. I've been in a bit of a rut - still unable to find a job! - but I have been doing lots of writing so that's one thing at least.

    Thanks, hope you're well too!

    Quil xo

    ReplyDelete