Wednesday 31 August 2011

Goals. Thank you, insomnia.

What do I want to achieve?

  • Lose weight - 4/5 stone is my goal and will put me at a healthy weight.
  • Tone up - why lose the weight and still wobble?!
  • Eat better in general, mostly vegetarian, because I like it better and don't feel great about eating animals.
  • Read more ;) classics, modern, poetry, smut, everything and anything.
  • Get a job - a must, difficult as it has been so far I'm not going to give up.
  • Write a novel. Or two. (Dreaming big here).
  • See friends more often.
  • BE HAPPY!
They may seem trivial, but I'm not trying to set the world right, I'm trying to set my world right. Mind, body & soul. I'm sick of being the person who says 'oh I'll start a diet tomorrow, I'll do this tomorrow etc.', from now on it's about being in the moment.

'If you can dream it, you can do it.' - Walt Disney.

Quil xo

No comments:

Post a Comment